We build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
– To live as closely as designed to live, using the earth wisely.
– We are spiritual beings having a bodily experience. One can not separate spirit from body and mind, the three work as one.
– We respect all sentient beings. We will in peace and harmony with all others.
– Everyone has a right to practice their own religion; we come together to honor and learn from each other’s religious traditions.
– The world was created by one powerful universal source which we call God. Various religions have different perspectives of God and how He operates the world. All religions are man made and bu their very nature are flawed. To gain greatest understanding of the creator one must study various belief systems.
– Enlightenment and salvation are two different things. Buddha was enlightened. Salvation comes through the Messiah, which Christians believe is Jesus.
– Healings are of the spirit and while the spirit may be healed, the body may not be cured. All healings come fromGod, the creator. Jesus was a great healer. Healings are in addition to allopathic medicine and are designed to address the spiritual component of the spirit, mind, body paradigm.
– Extensive reincarnation research has not proved that it exists, even though about 70% of the world believes in it. Past lives are memories and imprints given to a child at birth in its DNA, thus explaining why multiple people believe they are a ‘reborn’ Cleopatra. These imprints make up personality of the child and sets some experiences/purposes which much be traversed for the soul for growth. These transgenerational issues are to be resolved in the current life and make up some of the concept of Karma- balancing the past with the current.